Company name : Van Xuan Medical Equipment Joint Stock Company
Head quater : No.1, Alley 23 Ton That Thiep street, Ba Dinh district, Ha Noi
Ha Noi office : 1st floor, Sunrise 3A Building, Nguyen Lam street Phuc Dong ward, Long Bien district, Ha Noi
HCM office : 49/8/2A Hong Lac street, district 10, HCM city
Tel : + 84 904 005 368
Fax : + 84 243 2068887
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.vcd.com.vn
Business license number : 0105770260
Established year : 2012
- Mission & Vision
“Success stems from Service and Partnership”
- We work towards the betterment of healthcare delivery system for the community.
- We are committing to provide excellent and professional services and products to our Business Partners.
- Through a team approach we will develop, provide and continuously improve our knowledge, competency.
- Our Ethos
To Our Team
- The practice of high ethical standards and CSR
- The production of high quality work.
- Development of a Vietnamese team of healthcare knowledge specialists.
- Empowerment of the individual and growth of the individual.
- Team responsibility and accountability for project implementation and success.
To Our Clients
- To conduct ourselves in an ethical manner in our relations with our Clients and Partners.
- To dedicate ourselves to our Clients and Partners in the achievement of their Goals and Objectives.
- To provide high standard, innovative custom tailored solutions.
- To be responsible with our partners to take a project from its inception to successful implementation.
- Business range
- To supply Physical therapy and Rehabilitation machines, Aesthetic equipments;
- To supply the Medical Imaging Systems; OR equipments; Patient Care devices;
- To supply the equipments, devices and accessories for secondary care such as: Neurology; Ophthamology; Otorhinolaryngology; Cardiology; Gastroenterology; Urology; Gyneco-Obstetrics; Demartology; Podiatry; Orthopedic; Oncology.
- To regard TCM and herb pharmaceutical products;
- To do after sales service.
- Business objective
- To focus on expanding the medical equipments used for community health care following the national policy issued by Vietnamese government that the state will strongly invest to upgrade material facilities and equipment in hospitals and medical centers in the period of 2020-2025.
- To provide equipment for medical projects in private sector from 2020 to 2025.
- To expand the distribution network of home care service, a potential section that will develop greatly when the life improved.
- To be one of the first class medical equipment suppliers with in next 5 years.
- Goverment Hospitals.
- Private hospital
- Private clinic
- Research facilities, Universities.
- Company activity and structure
1. Marketing division
- To make plan and to operate advertising and marketing strategies according with the feature of product, customer and business stage.
- To build and strengthen image of the company and brand name of the product via media (internet, conference, exhibition and customer conference...).
- To build traditional and vital relationship with the relevant departments and industries
- To research market, input, analysis and process information providing for business activities.
2. Sale division
- To build price and product policies to make maximum real value of the product.
- To define target customers and business strategy to meet customer requirements; to expand the market and keep the suitable rate of benefit for a long term and unshakeable development.
- To build a distribution network over 64 provinces of the country.
3. After Sale Service division:
- Having the professional and experienced engineers with abroad training, after-sale service department commit to give customer a more than satisfied service quality.
- To provide comprehensive and complete service include of installation, consultancy, user guide line and warranty, maintenance, repair.
- To provide fully spare parts and accessories. All services will be done within 48 hours at anywhere.
4. Financial and Account division:
- To corporate with banks and credit organizations to provide financial support for customers to enable them to aware and use product.
- To apply flexible and convenient payment methods to make accord many kinds of customers.
- Implementation of international payment procedures.