1. Manage the Finance & Accounting department of the Company with full activities and responsibilities.
2. Daily check payment requests and approve on the internet bank, check loan balance and repayment schedule
3. Daily check and approve the Sales e-invoice issue to customer .
4. Up-to-date the new tax law and regulations to accounting and inter-departments to ensure the company’s business operation complies with tax law and regulations.
5. Oversee daily, weekly, monthly cash flow and cash flow forecast, check and approve payment plan, AR report to support the collections activities to ensure sufficient working capital
6. Monthly prepare the Action plan report and present to BOD , and prepare PIT submission
7. Monthly manage working capital of the Company , long - term and short - term , forex hedging and claim VAT refind every 3 months .
8. Participate in the development of company policies and regulations as a member of the senior management team
9. Enhance , improvement the controlling functions and management software systems such MKS , FAC , PUR ... to ensure the internal information work smoothly and properly .
10. Provide key customers financial analysis to the Sales team to identify risks and losses prevention .
11. Oversee the accounting books of the company to ensure proper maintenance , policies , regulation compliance .
12. Reconcile month - end closing activities including journal entries , AR AP , GL , bank statement , sales reverne .
13. Oversee closing process at month-end and year-end to meet timeline of financial statements of group consolidation.
14. Manage and responsible for the improvement and development the internal control system and comply with Tax law and internal audit J - SOX requirements.
15. Quarterly and anal work with both internal and external auditors to prepare the audited financial statement .
16. Liaise with external audit / tax department , other local authorities and bank relationships
17. Prepare supporting documents for Anti - dumping investigation and work with investigators on anti - dumping investigation by imported countries .
18. Acting as project manager of RPA project to create RPA for accounting jobs and for other departments to reduce overload mamal jobs .
19. Coaching , training and developing accounting staff