* Audit plan - Conduct the opening audit with the auditee and obtain information to determine/identify the areas of risk in order to design the appropriate audit program which will outline the fieldwork neccessary to achieve the audit objectives
* Field work – Analyze and evaluate data, information or processes in order to determine compliance with establish procedures, policies, standards and legal requirements which shall be noted down in the Audit Report
* Draft audit report – Prepare the Draft Audit Report based on the Field Memorandum and recommend possible resolution of found audit issues in line with the IA policies and procedures
* Final report – Develop the final audit report taking into consideration all inputs provided by the relevant parties in compliance with IA Policies and Procedures
* Follow up implementation – Verify the Auditee’s implementation of the recommended actions to the issues raised in the final audit report in order to ensure timely resolution of the audit observation
* Specific role assignment – Timely provide the requirements/results for the particular task(s) as assigned by the Audit Specialist in large or complex audit activities, in accordance with the Internal Audit Policies and Procedures to ensure the timely completion of the Audit activities
Other details will be discussed in the Interview.